Skip to Questions

Library Help - Research done right.


how can I get access to the journal for women and minorities in science and engineering?

Last Updated: May 25, 2017  |  0 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


We do not have access to this journal.  If you need a particular article, you may submit an InterLibrary Loan request for it at:

If you do not yet have an account, you may create one.  Please be sure to use your Drake e-mail for your account, as some items are not able to be sent to an outside e-mail.   Thank you.

Answered by Lorraine HopperBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Live Chat

    Online chat with a librarian is available during regular reference hours.
    JavaScript disabled or chat unavailable.
    Facebook Follow Cowles Library on Twitter View the Cowles Library YouTube Channel

    Questions are answered as quickly as possible. Delays may occur when the library is closed or when Reference librarians are not available.