Q. I would like to check out a book from Cowles but did not attend Drake.

Can I get a visitor card or the like.


Hello, You will need to make an InterLibrary Loan request via your own public library, if your library does not own the item which you wish to borrow.  Thank you.

  • Last Updated Jul 31, 2017
  • Views 11
  • Answered By Lorraine Hopper

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0